|Reinventing Your Career: Finding Opportunity in the Midst of Change
Career Transitions offers many seminars to guide, support, and encourage people in navigating their life transitions. See the schedule below for more information.
Fall 2014 Schedule:
Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
October 8, 2014-January 7, 2015—10 sessions
(No class October 22, November 26, December 24, and December 31)
||You need Adobe Reader to view these PDF forms. It's free!
|Limited to 10 participants
||Get it here!
Reinventing Your Career: Finding Opportunity in the Midst of Change
$995 per participant plus books
Gift Certificates and Payment Plans available
Do you have a Career Plan? This course will prepare you. Who should attend?
What you will learn...
- You never decided what you wanted to be when you grow up
- Your career is at a crossroads and you want to know which path to take
- You're in the wrong job and need to find a better fit with a good salary
- You love your job and want inspiration to make it even better
- You want to develop your skills to manage change
- Create a career pictorial in which you identify and prioritize the key concepts
of your best-fit job
- Practical steps for planning "what's next" in your career
- Identify and prioritize your skills, interests and values
- Identify your most enjoyable and productive work environments
- How to identify and attain the skills to keep you competitive and employable
- Job search methods for a tight economy, resumé writing, interviewing, salary negotiations, how to master the job hunt and create a job for yourself
- How to integrate your job into a career and life plan
Student pictorials from the career pictorial wheel process: Click Here