|Refocusing: Managing Chapters & Navigating Life Transitions
Career Transitions offers individual counseling and strategic coaching services to guide, support, and encourage people in navigating their life transitions.
Spring 2015 Seminars:
Thursday and Friday:
April 23 - 24, 2015
||You need Adobe Reader to view these PDF forms. It's free!
||Get it here!
Seminar hours are 9am to 5pm both days
$495 per participant includes materials and follow-up session
Learn how to dream new dreams and launch new chapters in your life
In a world of accelerated change, we must continually re-evaluate and redesign our lives and our careers.
- Are you searching for enrichment or redirection in your life?
- Do you want to make new dreams into realities?
- Do you feel that the complexity of your life gets in the way of focusing and action?
REFOCUSING provides you with the framework, process and tools to guide you through the years ahead
with vision and thoughtful planning.
During this two day seminar you will:
- Identify your compelling sense of purpose for the next few years
- Connect your core beliefs to a balanced life schedule
- Link your personal and professional goals to new opportunities and resources
- Develop a future plan with specific action steps and dates to assure success
- Understand the Adult Renewal Cycle and the Four Phases of Change
- Experience personal renewal and learn how to sustain it
- Receive follow-up support and encouragement
Refocusing will add the following benefits to your work system:
- Tap new energy and vision, and promotes high performance.
- Sustain self-renewal and resilience in the work setting.
- Develop leadership abilities for assuming responsibility and new challenges.
- Facilitate teamwork, group success, conflict management and collaboration.